|I'm open to criticism on any of my art, whether it be my writing or my visual art! |
I'm always looking to improve.
1. How much sugar did you have today and are you hyper?
I had a moderate amount, and no I am not.
2. Who is the best teacher you've had so far and why?
My old Latin teacher. I just really got along with her. I could talk to her and we had the same interests and she treated me like a person. It was awesome.
3. Do you like long walks on the beach (lol IDK XD)?
This sounds like a question on a dating site, haha. But, yes, yes, I do . . . if I don't get burned.
4. Favorite type of food? Salty? Sweet? Bitter? Sour? Also your favorite food.
I don't really have a favorite food, but I can say I prefer sweet or sweet and salty.
5. Siblings? How do you feel about them? Favorite Sibling memory?
I have three. We kinda get along, but definitely didn't when we were kids. I don't hate them, but they're not my favorite people, y'know? I love them, but they frustrate me. My favorite memory is . . . I dunno. I don't have one.
6. Chicken, Pork or Beef?
Depends on how it's cooked.
7. Are you happy with your drawing style?
NOPE. I haven't practiced in forever, so not sure I have one anymore.
8. What would you do if I said I ate all your candy?
Depends on the candy. But, probably be a little upset.
9. Your first OC you ever made - what were they like?
MARY SUE TO NO END, OMG.
10. Your first fandom you got into - what was it and how long did it last?
I got into the Sherlock fandom (like, the original stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), but I guess that isn't much of a fandom . . .
I'm not going to tag anyone. But, if anyone I know on here (Feli, Zaria) wants my Skype so they can keep in better contact with me, they can have it.